Jane's Turn

Hello everyone.
 I am finally home from CHA and a bit of a holiday in the states with my son Josh. It's my turn to share my work on the blog.
As part of the Graphic 45 design team we were asked to use some packaging to make a tag. I used two different sized tags to make a mini book.
I have four daughters and we all spent the weekend at their Grandparents. This was the first time I have had all my girls together and they were in high spirits.
I used some of Louise Nelsons peacock feathers, but had John make them mini for me. I used two different inks on them and sprayed them with some memory mist Irredence spray. This made them shimmer. I wish I could show a close up but the tag is still in the states.
Well that is all from me at the moment, will have to post again later.
Jane



0 comments:

Post a Comment