Heather .....

Hello Hello
Are you enjoying what our fabulous Design Team have to offer?
I know that I sure am!

Today I share some work by Heather .......

This is what Heather had to say....
"To begin the year with ID, I decided to create a masculine page and a feminine page, just to demonstrate the versatility of “ Imaginarium designs” chippies
 
The Masculine Page  
“YOU”

I have created a slightly grungy page and on the chippies I have used three colored inks to tone in with the papers.....
First I inked with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink (Tim Holtz) then added some charcoal (Kaiser) and finished off with Brick (versa color)
The secret to this effect I find is to be quite random and quick with the inks ... not too deliberate or fussy .
when layering the cogs .. I kept turning them in different directions until I was happy .. then secured them with a brad ...
These cogs are one of my faves for boy pages ... love them .


The Feminine Page.. 
“ Moments in Time”
 
 
"My Ella is such a feminine little girl .. so I have used lots of flowers with the chipboard.
All the chippies are inked with (Versa color) Raspberry  and Aubergine ( Kaiser) you may have to look closely at the images to see the subtle difference in the shades on the leaves and flourish .
The trick I have used here is cutting up the flourish and the leaves to add interest.
I arranged the flowers first then added the pieces of flourish and leaves where I wanted them..
The ID chippies are so versatile, as sometimes all I need is a small piece which adds the perfect finishing touch to a page .
The title ( love all the ID titles ) is inked and then stitched in place. I felt the title looked best vertical on this page
I love that in scrapbooking that there are no rules !!!! If I want to put something sideways I can... LOL  !!!
I love this photo of Ella playing with lipstick.
 


 
Thanks Heather for these great pages.
Dont forget to enter our competition too!

Stay Safe
Natalie
xxxxx
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment