Love, Adore & Cherish and Country Ballerina

Aloha from Maui Hawaii!!  I'm here with my daughter enjoying the sun and some relaxation and having the time of my life!!



LOVE, ADORE & CHERISH

I have two projects to share with you today.  The 1st project is a photo of my scrapping buddie's little girl and her besties, she's the one in the middle and is just a sweetie!






Materials Used:  Prima's Rondelle Collection, Folk Art "Pure Black" & "Parchment White"
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Used:
Love Adore Cherish - IDW0026
8 Butterflies On Board - IDS0003



To alter the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard I first gessoed the pieces and then painted them with some Folk Art Black.  After that dried I used a fan brush to apply some Folk Art Parchment White and I love how the butterflies came out!  For the words I just painted them with Folk Art "Pure Black".

COUNTRY BALLERINA

My 2nd project is a photo of my hairdresser's little girl, such a cutie!





Materials Used:  Prima's Ledger Collection along with Kaisercraft's Marigold Collection
Prima Vintage Trinket pieces, Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die Cut, Cottage Cutz Leafy Follage (4x6), Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Walnut Stain & Rusty Hinge.

Imaginarium Design Chipboard Used:
Circle Border - IDB0008
Embellishment 4 - IDS0013





To alter the chipboard I first gessoed the pieces and then painted them with Folk Art "Parchment White".  I then applied a crackle medium (sorry it didn't take that well to see in the photos).  I then applied some distress inks around the edges and randomly in the pieces.

Thanks for letting me share these project with you and I hope you enjoy!  Don't forget to leave a comment to win some awesome chipboard!

To see more of my work you can go to:
http://lostcoastscrapper.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment