Keeping it simple and allowing the photo and the chipboard 2 ROK!!! :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 layouts that I created using some photos from my holiday in January. As many will know I create in a style that is somewhat minimalist, sometimes simple, with lots of white/negative space. Apart from the creative satisfaction I get when creating my layouts, I do have some creative priorities, which I like to adhere to [most of the time LOL :)]
  • The photo needs to be the centre of attention; draw the eye, and
  • My elements and /or background technique needs to Rock 'in its own right' but NOT overpower the layout or detract from the photo.
So with that in mind I have used some amazing chipboard [6" x 6" Moroccan Shape] to created a masked pattern photo matt background for my first layout; this makes my photo 'POP' and then in the second layout I used that chipboard as an embellishment to draw the eye and accentuate the photo. 

For the title on both layouts I have used a phrase - 'you inspire me'. I have cut away the word me to use on one layout and the remaining words I used on the first layout.




Materials used;

Imaginarium Designs
Phrase - you inspire me
6 x 6 Moroccan shape

Other
White Card stock
Dylusions spray ink
Hero Arts Water Colour paint
Vellum - die cut using the cameo 
Studio Calico bling
Washi tape
Sakura felt tip pens
Staples




IDS 0066 6"x6" Moroccan Shape (with attached cutouts)

For this layout I have literally ripped off a strip of the chipboard moroccan shape to use as an embellishment.




Materials used;

Imaginarium Designs
Phrase - you inspire me
6 x 6 Moroccan shape

Other
Kraft Card stock
Dylusions spray ink
Hero Arts Water Colour paint
Sakura felt tip pens
Staples




Well that is it for me at the moment! I do hope you are enjoying the amazing creations from the Design Team this month! They are all kinds of AWESOME don't you think?!!!!!!!!

Cheers Louise :) xxx



PS dont for get to leave a comment if you would like to be in the running for a prize of amaaaaaazing Imaginarium Designs Chipboard!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment