My first Time


Hello
Firstly I would like to say thankyou  to everyone who sent me lots of welcomes. As this invitation to join the Design Team happened very quickly I have not prepared myself over well, so I will do my best.
Unfortunately I only have one thing to share.
I have a passion for vintage, so in my project I tried to simulate Shabby Chic on the clock with multiple layers of  Embossing powders, on my favorite Chippy "Clock without a face"
The base of my project has the clock on the bottom adhered with two chipboard circles underneath a piece of square chipboard to hold it all together on the top.



 I designed it to sit in my Glass Cloche





IDS0017

http://www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au/files/11660.jpg
Code: IDFL0005 

I am looking forward to being able to share more projects with you soon,
feel free to drop on by to my personal blog as I have previous posts where I have used this lovely chipboard


Hugs
Denise Boddey

0 comments:

Post a Comment