Boyz Boyz Boyz.......

Hi everybody,

It's Amy here with something totally out off my comfortzone.
BOYZZZZZ layouts

I always get very nervous when my post is comming up, because I so love to know what everybody thinks about my work........
I was on the roll this weekend and I made like six layouts and one card!! And went to bed so so so late LOL or you can say early in the morning.
Today I want to share three layouts with you all.

" It's a boy thing "
I sprayed the ID pieces with glimmer mist chalkboard (peacock)
on this phrase I used a prima clear letter stamp (with white paint)
used on this layout:


Code: IDP0065 RRP:

Code: IDB0007 RRP:

"Au Revoir 1972"

These are the gorgeous flowers from Manor House Creations I told you about in my last post aren't they lovely? and they go so well with the gorgeous ID pieces.
used on this layout:

Code: IDP0031 RRP:

Code: IDB0003 RRP:

Code: IDC0003 RRP:

Code: IDS0014 RRP:

"To cool to care"


For this GORGEOUS clock piece I first painted it black and then with copper and gold and it turned out awesome as I may say so.
used on this layout:
Code: IDS0062 RRP:

As you can see I cut it up in half while first painting it.

Code: IDP0074 RRP:
I cut the "for" part of it and used the rest.

Other products used:
Graphic 45 "French Country" collection
Prima Marketing "Engraver" collection

Make sure you leave a comment on the blog to win an amazing Imaginarium Designs prize pack...
If you would like to visit my blog just go here ===> Amy <===

Hope you all enjoyed my work and make sure you come back next month on the 5th as I'm going to show you some "GIRLY" pieces

ps: Congrats to the ladies on our team that made the final 30 at Graphic 45's Design Team Call 2013

Love

                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment