Larissa´s projects


Hello again Imaginarium Designs fans!

It´s Larissa here and today I would like to show you how Imaginarium Designs products can turn every project into an unique piece.

Let´s see what I have for you! You are gonna love some new stuff!

First, a mini album. 

Memories



Let´s take a closer  look at all te dimension here:





Can you see how incredible this window is?   It´s an Imaginarium Designs new chipboard.

Window and shutters in board



I have also used here the new Monarch Butterfly shape:





How cool!!!

I also have two layouts that I didn´t have a chance to show you before at this blog.

My fisrt project combines the vine flourish chipboard with a gorgeous ID tittle (Forever in our Hearts Phrase).

Let´s take a closer look?

Forever in Our Hearts

Forever in hour hearts

Some gorgeous 7 Dots Studio papers, a few Prima flowers with the addition of Sizzix & Memory Box dies combined with those chippies make this layout interesting.


Forever 1

I just love how the ID chipboards swirls perfectly match with the paper´s design!


Forever 2

All the chippies were painted with gesso.

  Forever 3

Imaginarium Designs Products used:






Vine Flourish



Jessica Flourish




7 Dots Studio Products used:

Love is in the Air I Must Believe
Love is in the Air Rising of the Sun
The Queen´s Heart Way of Life


The second page features my adorable little girl being touched by sunlight.
I have used some stencils and sprays to add interest and a touch of color to its background and have added a few more layers of the soft "Love is in the Air" papers and tags.


It´s a Girl Thing


  It´s a girl thing

Here are the details:

  Girl 1


Girl 2

Again, the addition of Imaginarium Designs chipboards was the perfect touch of voulme to this page´s design


Girl 3

Imaginarium Designs Products used:






Branch and Leaves




Double Oval Frame



7 Dots Studio Products used:

Love is in the Air Rising of the Sun
Love is in the Air Just Dreaming
Love is in the Air I Must Believe
Love is in the Air Whisper of Tree
Love is in the Air Elements
Love is in the Air pad 6 X 6

Thanks for stopping by this blog today and letting me share these projects with you! I hope you enjoy these!



0 comments:

Post a Comment