Three from me!

Hello there 

Natalie here!
It's my turn today to share my creativity with you all.

I have had a very busy couple of months with teaching, travelling and creating.

Thought I would share with you some of the projects I have made along the way.

This first page of my husband features a couple of new releases!
{{Stars Sheet, Nat's Chevron borders & Large Cogs board}}


 The chipboard has been inked with Black Acrylic ink and then a little Heidi Swapp Colour Shine

 

This next one of me is using the Oval Frame which I trimmed down and inked in black
 


And lastly, one of the pages I created at the escape2create scrapbooking retreat I went to last month.
This page also features some new designs.







So thats it from me today.
Dont forget to leave a comment to go in the draw to win a prize pack of chipboard.

You can see more of my work and what I'm up to on my blog --- Happydaks

Have a great day
Natalie May
ID Design Team-Cordinator


0 comments:

Post a Comment