A card or two ......




 Hello to you all

Natalie here on this chilly Adelaide morning.

Today I am sharing five cards I recently created for an Australian scrapbooking magazine.

I LOVED creating these and incorporated a huge range of Imaginarium into each one.

 






All of the above cards are using gesso to coat the chipboard and to give a nice crisp white finish.

The below card I wanted to be a little darker so used a combination of Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and ink



Thanks for stopping by .....  but before I leave ... I'll give away some chipboard .....

Amazing work!! (always amazing work), love what you have done with these chippies. 

Send us your details Rebecca to sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au and I'll send you out a pack of ID!


Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!

You can see more of my work on my blog ... Here

Have a great week

0 comments:

Post a Comment