Shadow Box and Shabby Layout




Hey everyone, I'm here today with some projects that I created using TONS of chippies! Anytime I get a new DT package the inspiration just hits me! I have been wanting to try out Jane's shadow box for awhile, finally got the courage to do so . So easy to put together ya'll, I highly encourage trying it :) So this is what I came up with. I used the Prima Lyric collection on it . The inside houses a little clock shaped mini album.
 
 I gessoed each piece of the shadow box on the edges, and added the paper before I assembled it.
The oval frame on the bottom left is just painted with gesso. The corner pieces you see throughout are the same. Just gesso .
 The top ornate piece I covered with 3 chalk edgers then added liquid pearls.
 At the bottom corners of the door I cut apart a chippie and placed them on both sides. They were done with green chalk edgers and gesso. The border on the inside was just painted with gesso.
 The clock piece on the cover of the mini I used brown and green chalk edgers, then sponged gesso. I also added liquid pearls. I wanted the butterfly to be super dimensional. So I used a small and large one , along with a fussy cut one from the Almanac collection. They were colored with chalk edgers as well.
 The little birdie is perched on a tiny flourish piece. And I loved the way the back of the clock looked with just a hint of gesso.


Next up is a layout i created which is based on the Prima BAP sketch this month.
I used Finnabairs Sunset Sunrise papers, and lots of art mediums.
 
 The sketch had lots of circles on it, so I just interpreted that loosely. I used pieces of the tiny oval frames throughout. And the clock piece was just right. I just colored it with dry sand chalk edger.
 The GORGEOUS skeletal feather was just gessoed then the edges distressed with frayed burlap.
 I added a piece of the oval frame and the cutesy gorgeous little butterfly. It was just gessoed.



 
I hope you all like my projects . Here is a list of all the chippies I used! Hugs!









0 comments:

Post a Comment