Graphic 45 Vintage, A Little Whimsy, And More Vintage

Hi Everyone,  Karen here to share a few projects for this month.  Hope you're all having a good spring and enjoying some scrapin time!!



For my first project I decided to do some vintage work.  I love working with browns and black and the Kraft Reflections paper line from Graphic 45 was just perfect.  This is a photo of my friend's girls that I altered in Photoshop by adding texture and vintage coloring.


To alter the chipboard I inked each piece with Adorandack Black Ink.  I also used some antique brass brads and some stickers from the G45 line.





Imaginarium Designs Chipboard used:



Steampunk Clock IDS0030


For my next project I went a little whimsy and used the Prima Pixie Glenn & Romantique Paper Collections.  This is my niece's daughter so I thought the papers were perfect.  I wanted to create a little "bouquet" of goodies in the lower bottom so I cut the chipboard pieces in half and nested them here and there.






To alter the chipboard pieces I first gessoed them and then painted with Tim Holtz "Walnut Wood" Stain and Ink and then painted with some Lindy's Stamp Gang "Golden Lump O'Coal".

Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Used:


Flourish 1 & Variations IDT 0003


Lower Case Alphas (mini)

And a little more vintage for my 3rd project.  This is a photo of my hairdresser's little sweetie which I altered in Photoshop for a vintage look.  I also had the large key that I just couldn't resist using.



To alter the chipboard I first painted them with Folk Art "Parchment" paint and then inked them with some Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" and "Vintage Photo".  I then stamped them with a postage stamp that I used in other areas on the layout for something different.






Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Used:

Oval Flourish IDFL0002


Thistles Board IDS0025



Thanks so much for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!  Don't forget to leave a comment on the blog to be entered to win some awesome chipboard.

For more of my work you can go to:  http://lostcoastscrapper.blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment