Two cards + "Wooden-look" chipboard tutorial / by Evgenia Sokolinskaya

Hello everyone!
This month I prepared two cards and small tutorial to share with you!
I will start with this 3D summer card.


I wish I could sit like that somewhere in a beautiful garden with a book, instead of going to a stuffy office every day! Ok, at least I will imagine it while looking on this card :)
I used window with shutters and door chipboard to create 3D effect on this card (I colored it with acrylic paint).


I also used flourishes to add more volume.


Really like the bicycle!


I cut tulip corner in the middle to create these small pretty flowers.


All flourishes I covered with white paint and when it dried I used colored pencils. 


Window with lattice & shutters - IDS0016

Lattice Door - IDS0038

Girl Silhouette - IDS0023

Bicycle (Small) - IDT0018

Kerri Flourish Tiny (2 per board) - IDT0026

Tulip Corner 4 per board - IDC0005


Second project today is a card for a man.
I had so much fun creating the background!


I used two packs of cogs - large and small.


Today I will show you how I make such cool wooden-look chipboard surface (this method is especially good for alpha's and numbers).


 All you need is a piece of crepe paper and some liquid glue.
Crepe paper becomes wet from glue and it allows modeling the edges easily.


Hope you enjoyed the result!



9 Cogs on board (Small) - IDT0004

Perfect Man - IDP0021

That's all for today! I will be glad if you leave me a comment!
See you next month! :)

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment