A winner & a creation ....

Hello there, Natalie here again but today I have a project to show you! (and maybe a prize winner too)


As a staff member at Imaginarium Designs, one of the perks is being able to
see your designs turned into usable pieces of chipboard! 
Not all that long ago, I took a few scribbled drawings to our incredible
Mr John (the man who makes it happen) and he turned my drawings into happiness! :)
Chevrons are HUGE at the moment and I felt the need for a border or two! :)

This layout I created of my awesome husband - love you babe - features a few different ID designs.

 

The new Chevron border will come in 3 sizes - this is the small size - I inked it with black
memento ink and trimmed it down to create layers on my page.
 

I also used the new stars sheet, cogs and Love words too. 
These are inked lightly then I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine on them!


So ... onto the important stuff....

Tine to choose a winner of the prize from Lou's tutorial!

FABO art work, Lou. I am a poor Domestic Goddess, who cannot afford to buy lovely goodies like these. Please take pity on me in my lonely neck of the woods, way up here in Syders and choose me. 

Miss Jessica chose SELMA JANET - Congrats to you! 
Please email your details thru to sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au and we will send you out your prize!


Have a great week

Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment