Projects by Evgenia Sokolinskaya

Hello everyone!
I'm very excited to share with you my first projects with fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard!
I must say that I had so much fun creating them!

First project is a layout with beautiful Edward Relief Window which is definitely one of my faves.


I also used very elegant flourishes and half of beautiful lace border.


I wanted to keep the natural look of the chipboard that's why I painted all my pieces randomly with white paint (I used a sponge to do this).
On the window I also added some texture paste and pink distress ink.


As for the flourishes - I inked the edges with black as I wanted to accent them. I also added some pearls and crystals.



Imaginarium Designs products used:

Edward Relief Window (IDS0037)

  Kerri Flourish Tiny (2 per board, IDT0026)

Flourish 1 (3 on board, IDT0001) 

 Embellishment 1 Page Border (IDB0001) 

 Other products used:
- Prima papers
- Prima crystals
- Pink Paislee flowers
- Crafters Workshop template (cage)
- Distress Ink (Spun sugar)
- Ranger gesso
- Versa color ink (black)
- Glimmer Mist (used to distress the flowers)

My second project is a card with beautiful Monarch Butterfly!


I painted the butterfly with white paint. Then I added some color (I used color pencils and distress ink) and decorated it with flower soft, pearls and crystals.


I used same way to decodate the corners. As you can see I love to use many pearls and crystals in my projects! :)


As a final touch I added perfect pearls to make it all shine. Unfortunately you can't see this effect on the pictures but believe me this is true :)

Imaginarium Designs products used:

Monarch Butterfly (IDS0059)

 Edward Relief Corner (4 per board, IDC0008)


Other products used:
- Prima flower
- Prima crystals
- Flower Soft
- Ranger Perfect Pearls (pearl)
- Distress Ink (tea dye)

That's all for today. I really hope that you enjoyed my work!

Hugs,

Evgenia Sokolinskaya


0 comments:

Post a Comment