Love is in the air...

Hello  ladies! Its Evgenia Petzer here today with you and I am SO excited to be a part of this amazing team and I really hope to give you some inspiraton.

First, I want to show you the altered box, which will be presented to my sweet hubby on the 14th of February. He really loves sweets, so I loaded it with them and I am sure he will like this surprise and then we can still use it to keep some special stuff.


Both of the chipboards that I sed here are embossed with white zing powder, and the butterfly is also covered with some gesso on its backside, to give it a nicer look from any angle. Also on the front i applied glossy accnet in some parts of  abutterfly ans sprinkled with microbeads on top. It gave extra texture and a nice colour touch where i needed it.
I used mini glass bottle which I filled with other beads as well... and lots of flowers, bird, resin frame and other cute little things

and inside...

In this project I used the following chippies:
IDB0007

Circle Border



Butterfly Large

IDS0002




And my second project for this post is the layout, i used the photo that I took of our friends' sweet daughter.
The fence i cut in pieces and just applied some gesso, so it will still have a bit of that natural look.
 The title i embossed with lavender zing powder, i use now the ranger embossing dabber and am so happy how nicely it works with sophisticated chippies.
In this layout I used:
IDB0005

Heart Top Picket Fence





Code IDP0045

You can buy and check other designs on this website.

Thanks for letting me share with you today, and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to be entered to win some beautiful chipboard.


Later on this week I will share these projects on my personal blog, so if you want to see even more photos, you are more then welcome to visit me there. Have  a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment