sewing house, box and layout

Hi there everyone!

Ingrid here today with my very first blogpost for Imaginarium Designs.
I altered a wooden house and box and also made a layout.
Let me start with the sewing themed house I made.
Had so much fun embellishing it!

 
Used the ID corner at the top and a part of the ID border.
Painted them with gesso and inked the edges.
Some details:





Chipboard used:
Corners IDC0008

Border IDB0010


Had too much fun with this sewing theme so I decided to make a box also.


Not only the outside but the inside as well!


The chippies were again painted with gesso and inked.
This ID chipboard is so flexibel so I had no problem to bend it around that corner.



Corners IDC0008

Kerri Flourish Tiny IDT0026

Both of these projects were made with the new paper collection from
 Pion Design, Alma's sewing room.
The blue flowers are from Dusty Attic.

Finally my last project, a layout featuring my daughter, Yiscka.

For this page I cut the corner IDC0001 in two.
Misted the background and used templates with gesso.

Some details:


Hand made the thread flowers.

Corners IDC0001

Other products used:
Papers from Maja design
Prima flowers and birdcage
Templates from The Crafters workshop
gesso, ink and glimmermist

That's it for today, hope you all enjoyed this post!
Hugs
Ingrid xxx




























0 comments:

Post a Comment