A Splash Of Colour And A Dash Of Bling

Recently, I attended the Camp Mojo Retreat. And guess who was teaching the classes there? None other, than our very own Louise Nelson. So, of course I took advantage of this, and did both classes. Today, I am sharing the end result - two layouts influenced by Louise Nelson's artistic style.   


"I Smile Because Of You"
This layout includes some new release Imaginarium Designs chipboard that will be coming soon to a store near you.  


 I've used a large peacock feather, and a new release title "I Smile Because Of You". 


And here you can see a new release flower shape. It comes in a small, medium and large combination. I have coloured them with a teal mist spray, and decorated the centres with black rhinestones. 


The background has been created with a mask and silver embossing enamel (using Louise's secret techniques, that I am not at liberty to divulge, lol!). 

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:



Other Products Used:
Prima flowers, Embossing enamel, Purple Pumpkin crocheted doily, Purple Pumpkin fabric button, Purple Pumpkin twine, Glimmermists, Dylusions, Glimmer Glam, Prima crystals, Kaisercraft rhinestones. 



"Forever"
This layout background was created with Croco Crackling Colour, Glimmermists, and water colours.
I've included a few water paint and Glimmermist splatters for extra colour. 


The Monarch Butterfly has been filled with Croco Crakling Mist and coloured with water colours and mists. Once dry, I have high-lighted sections with Kindy Glitz. 


I have used pink embossing enamel on the flourish corners. I love the aged and antique effect that it creates.


I have coloured the hearts with a mixture of Glimmermists and gold ink.

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:







Other Products Used:
MME buttons, Prima flowers, Embossing enamel, Glimmermist, gold ink, Prima rhinestones, Crococ Crackling Colour, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Kindy Glitz, black pen.


Thank-you for joining me today! 

If you would like to view more of my projects, please visit my blog:


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, xxx
Julianne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment