Yeahhh I have a winner + Tutorial as promissed

Hi everybody,
I'm so glad it's my turn again, there is a lot going on in my scrappy life and I love it.
I made the BoBunny + Cheery Lynn Designs DT.
And I'm loving my gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard more every single day.
So today I want to share two layouts and a tag and I also have a tutorial how I treated my chipboard last month.
 
But first my WINNER off last months post.
 I told you all that I would pick a winner for commenting on my post last month.
Random.org did that for me and he picked
Number #1
And that number belongs to
 
Congrats Cecilia please contact me at jeroenamykevin@gmail.com
to claim your winnings.
 
First up:
My tutorial
 
non treated chipboard

First you ink them with whatever colour you prefer I inked mine with frost white and green.
Then you ad glue and you put the stampendous fragments on them and here you need to have some patience because they will stick everywhere but on you chipboard lol.

And then you use the embossing ink and powder + heat tool for the finishing touch and you can do the same thing using the micro beads instead of the stampendous fragments
 
Now my first layout: 
This layout is my first layout for my BoBunny DT work.
For this layout I used The Avenues collection which is my new favourite
Yes! 
Now for my close-ups



 
used:
Code: IDS0058 RRP

Code: IDFL0016 RRP
On the window and shutters I stamped with a gorgeous wood grain stamp by BoBunny and later on I embossed it.  
 
My second layout:
This was my entry for OUAS for August
I've used the gorgeous collection Wishes & Dreams by Prima Marketing.
I'll never forget
This is where I used my technique that you saw in my tutorial.
Now for some close-ups:




 
used:
Code: IDP0083 RRP
Code: IDDL0018 RRP
Code: IDT0032 RRP
Code: IDFL0015 RRP
I inked and embossed all the Imaginarium Designs pieces on this layout.
 
My tag:
It sais: My wish to create for you
for this tag I used the Bohemian Bazaar collection by Graphic 45love the bright colours in this collection.

 
used:
Code: IDP0074 RRP
Code:IDT0029 RRP
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed my post!
Thank you so much for being here today and don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be in the monthly draw to win a package of  beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

You can also visit the Imaginarium Designs Ning Site to see the beautiful work from all the DT ladies..and if you want to follow me you can visit my blog ==> Here <==
Love
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment