Natalie finally scrapped!


Hi guys,

Natalie here.... I know I know - it's been a while since you have seem my work here on the blog but I've been a little unwell - You can read about it Here - but I'm getting better and scrapping again!

Today's two layouts feature some New Designs from Imaginarium - you will have to keep an eye out with your stockists for these! Both of these pages have been created from sketches seem on Pinterest.

 First page is showcasing our new Polaroid Style Frames

 
 

And this one features out new Cherry Blossoms, vines plus a tag and title




Dont forget to leave a comment to win some chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are all happy, healthy and creating up a storm!

You can see more of my work on my blog - Happydaks.

Natalie


0 comments:

Post a Comment