Winter Projects...

Hello!

You are with Sandrine today, I would like to share a couple of layouts. First I had this cute photo of my 2 kids wearing beanies that I was dying to play with! I wanted to recreate a winter feel to my layout so I chose to work with a cold colour combo! White/beige/arctic blue!

"Just You 2"


I used some Imaginarium clouds here and there, to alter them, I applied a thick coat of Gesso, while still wet I pushed in some bits of gauze, I let them dry. I then sprayed each cloud with some "Trunk Bay" Glimmermist.


Next I added some gorgeous fern, I just covered it with white gel pen.


For my title I used "Just For You" chipboard piece, I cut "For" out so I was left with "Just You" and I added one large number "2" to make "Just You 2", I wanted a fun title for my fun photo. I covered the title with a leak of Gesso.



IMAGINARIUM CHIPBOARD USED:

JUST FOR YOU IDP0074

 NUMBERS IDN0001
  
 TWIGS IDFL0013

BICYCLE (SMALL) IDT0018

 FOUR CLOUDS IN BOARD IDS0027

FLOURISH 1 AND VARIATIONS TINY IDT0003

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: MY MIND'S EYE, 13@RTS
OTHER: TEXTURE PASTE, GESSO, FABER CASTELL WATERCOLOUR PENCIL, STAMPS, PEG, MASKING TAPE, WHITE GEL PEN

My second project is a layout I created for a sketch challenge, I also used some watercolour techniques for the background and a variety of gorgeous Imaginarium chipboard to compliment the design!

"Magic"

I used Lou's Love Hearts for a splash of colour, to alter them, I covered each with "turquoise" alcohol pen, and then a coat of dimensional magic.



I used a beautiful chipboard frame for my photo, I just coated it with some Gesso. The design is so intricate that I did not feel I had to add too much to it to make it pretty.


I used the title "Magic", I just added a coat of Gesso and a splash of Glimmermist:


In the left-hand top corner I added a cluster, with a couple of chippies:


IMAGINARIUM CHIPBOARD USED:

MAGIC IDW0041

 ANNA FRAME IFR0013

  LOU'S HEART SHAPES IDDL0015

FLOURISH 1 AND VARIATIONS TINY IDT0003


OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
- PAPERS: 7 DOTS STUDIO, MY MIND'S EYE
- GESSO, TEXTURE PASTE, GLIMMERMIST, TWINE, CIRCLE PUNCHES, AUTOMOTIVE GASKETS AS MASKS.

Well I hope you enjoyed this post! I had real fun creating those projects this month!

HOW TO WIN SOME CHIPBOARD???? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW??? WELL IT IS VERY EASY! LEAVE ME A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment