Altered Art and Outdoor layout

Altered Love and Outdoor layout
by Sue Smyth

I found this letter stack at Kmart and decided it was just right for altering. To start with I have applied a layer of crackle medium, which I have then sprayed with Glimmer mists to colour up. The item was white to begin with so that was a bonus 
For the Precious Moments, I have applied Dimensional Magic and glitter, as usual, but the brown colour of this is amazing. We dont use brown as a glitter enough I think!

I have sprayed the butterflies with spray Gesso and a little glitter for sparkle. 





Imaginarium Chipboard 




Other Materials
White & Brown Glitter 
White Gesso
Spray gesso 
Crackle medium
Prima vine
Pearl strips
ZVA rhinestone flourishes
Party pink and coffee shop glimmer mist
trinkets 

Natural Beauty Layout
One of my favourite photos of my daughter I took when she was 6 at my father's Farm. She is tucked down in the grass just like a little bird.
When I saw the new Barley chip, I just had to use them with this photo.

To alter the feather, I have inked it brown and overlayed brown Liquid pearls along the top. This gives it a really great dimension and sheen. So I tried liquid pearls on the thistle and Barley too. Liquid pearls come in so many colours you can usually find one to suit.

While the liquid pearls are wet you can sprinkle with micro beads and glitter for added dimension too. Then I have swiped gesso over the Micro beads to add more texture

Imaginarium Chipboard


Other Materials
Kaisercraft paper
Brown Cardstock
White Gesso
Micro Beads 
Chicken Wire mask
Metal Trinkets
wood fibre
assorted flowers
Marmalade & Mallard Glimmer mist
White Dylusions 
Metal feather 
Martha Stewart leaf punch
White paint pen

I hope you are inspired
 and please leave a comment to go in the draw
 for some fabulous Chipboard prizes 


0 comments:

Post a Comment