Who want's to win some GORGEOUS chipboard???

Goodmorning lovely ladies,
It's me Amy again to share two layouts with you today......
I'm so happy you're here with me, that's why if you enter on today's post you are in the run the win some AMAZING Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
 
On this layout I used a total of seven ID pieces....I did some different techniques on the ID pieces that I've never done before and I had a blast doing so.
In my next post I will do a tutorial for you all.
 
First up:
So What, I am a rock star (based on Pink's song)
For this layout I used the gorgeous "Renew"collection by Authentique! I really love to use yellow at the moment maybe that's because it's summer here!
Or because it's me making the BoBunny Design Team yeah you've read it right!
I'm on the BB DT 2013-2014.
Now I can used some amazing ID pieces on my BoBunny papers!
Enough blabbering.... on to my close-ups:
 
 
I did something so cool on the bird! I first inked it with white paint, then I used some distress embossing ink on it! and put some microbeads on it then embossed it again with some clear Ranger powder! I really love the effect it has now. (tutorial next month)

 
  

 
On this cute frame I did another technique first I inked it. Then used some spray glue. After that I sprinkled some stampendous mica fragments on it let it dry a while.
Then I finished it of with some clear embossing powder.
(tutorial next month).
 
used:
Code: IDA0006 RRP
Code: IDA0005 RRP
Code: IDFR0015 RRP
Code: IDDL0001 RRP
Code: IDDL0020 RRP
Code: IDT0032 RRP
Code: IDP0080 RRP
Code: IDS0026 RRP
 
Having fun reading my post???
now for my second layout........I created my own background paper It's so much fun to do so you have to give it a try someday.
This is my background before I finished it up.
Pictures of you
For this layout I used the STUNNING "Bohemian Bazaar" collection by Graphic 45.
I really love the gorgeous phrases by Imaginarium Designs so much that I used two on this layout.
Now a couple of close-ups:




 
I so love embossing my chipboard pieces because it gives such a nice effect on them.
used:
Code: IDP0067 RRP
Code: IDP0081RRP
Code: IDS0014 RRP:6.75
Code: IDFL0015 RRP
Code: IDDL0015 RRP
 
We had some amazing posts from the other ladies on the team this month...for me it was also very inspiring.
I hope you all enjoyed my post today.
Thank you so much for being here and don't forget to leave a comment on my post.
To win some AWESOME Imaginarium Designs goodies....maybe I throw in a little something from my stash also. So let those comments flow in.... lol
 
Enjoy your week...
Hugs
-xxx-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment