tutorial: what to do with your leftover chipboard

Hi all!

Ever wondered what to do with all those negatives and all the little pieces of chipboard?


As a huge fan of all the chippies, I save ALL the leftovers,
 the negatives and even all the smallest pieces!
Today I want to share three different ways featuring those leftovers:
Two canvases and a card.
I made a tutorial of this canvas.


All you need for this canvas is:

All kind of negatives and little bits of chipboard
Some Imaginarium letters
Glimmermist
Paper
Gesso
Paint
Mod podge
Some flowers
Beads

Let's start with the tutorial:

 Randomly glue down some paper of your choice with Mod Podge.
Here I used the Engraver paper collection from Prima. 

Add some of the leftovers and negatives.

Give it all a coat of gesso.

Don't let all the color and paint scare you!

Tone it down with gesso.
Mmmm....maybe a bit more gesso?

Yes...this is what I had in mind!

Some details:


 

As a final touch I added some letters, a few flowers and some beads.




For this second canvas I didn't use the colors but added lots of flowers!


Some details:







Products used:
Prima Engraver collection
Prima flowers
Prima art tiles
Tim Holtz metal label
gesso 
mod podge
tulle
buttons

My last project is this card where I used the negative of the 9 cogs on Board 
and a small piece of the Cross Hatch.




Other products used:
Glimmermist
Gesso
Prima: clock
black and white pen
Rayher: brads


Hope you all enjoyed the tutorial and my projects!
Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment