ATC cards from Japan

Hi,everyone.
It's summer vacation in Japan. My daughter is always with me,so I can't have my craft time!!
But the time with my daughter is priceless. I enjoy this summer!!

This time I want to share the ATC cards with Imaginarium Designs and Garphic45.
When I got ATC cards from my friends the other day,I was interested in them !
I had a happy time to make them!!

One is a card with the ABC primer of Graphic45.
The main color is red and black.
After paint chipboard to black ,I added the gold ink as an accent.


Love Cherish & Adore (small)




Bicycle (Small)


Small Clock Face (no hands) 3 on board


 The other is a card with the old quriosity shoppe of Graphic45.
The main color is gold and black.
After I painted chipboard to brown ,I added the gold ink randomly.


Love Cherish & Adore (small)




Flourish 1 and Variations (3 per board)


Small Clock Face (no hands) 3 on board


Which do you like them ?
I can't choose!!


I found the plesure to make ATC card!!
I think that I will try to make all collection of Graphic45 with Imaginarium Designs !!
When I have finished them,I will want to share!!

Thanks ,XXXX

Maiko from Japan


0 comments:

Post a Comment