Lunch With The Ladies and A Trip Home

Hello All Our Wonderful Friends,  Karen here with a couple of projects to share for August, I hope you're all having a wonderful summer and having fun creating with some of our new chipboard!!


For my 1st project I did a layout using the beautiful Window & Shutters (IDS 0058) chipboard piece.  To alter the window and shutters I first gessoed them in white.  After drying I inked in black using my new Kaisercaft - Texture - Clear Acryllic Stamp - 36.  I love how it turned out and seemed to compliment the papers really well.  I used some pop dots for the shutters to give some dimension to the page, and did alot of fussy cuting and layering with some inking around the edges.  Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!




Imaginarum Designs Product Used:  IDS0058


Other Products Used:  Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary", Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain), and Fiskars "Bubble Punch".


For my 2nd project I did another layout.  This time I used awesome Imaginarium "Compass with Travel (IDW0019).  To alter the chipboard I used Ranger Ink's Julie Audrus Perfect Pearls Pigment Kit - Aged Patina.  I first used some medium and then applied the "Heirloom Gold".  After that dried I used some more medium and then applied the "Patina Blue".  I think the colors really complimented the paperline.  I used some Tim Holtz Stamps randomly on the design of the layout.  Thanks so much for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!






Imaginarium Designs Products Used:  Compass With Travel (IDW0019)


Other Products Used:  Bo Bunny's "Mama-razzi 2 Paperline, Tim Holtz "Classics 1"Stamp Set, Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain), and Tim Holtz Mini Paper Clips.

Again, thanks for taking a peek and don't forget to leave a comment on the blog to be elegible to win  some fantastic chipboard!!

For more details & close-ups you can go to:
http://lostcoastscrapper.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment