Kate Spade Ad Campaign Images




I love these images from Kate Spade's Spring 06 Ad Campaign which I wish were available for purchase - wouldn't that be a wonderful idea. I could imagine grouping all of these images together in beautiful mix matched vintage frames in a graphic cluster on a wall in a large walk-in wardrobe or if you're like me and have your own special room for reading, working and watching t.v. in at home they could be fantastic placed again in a cluster on a wall in this sort of an environment - a real treat for a woman who loves fashion and style images.
Which one is your favourite?
**Post note - I previously made an error on this post in that I was under the impression that the images could be purchased from the Kate Spade website. I was incorrect. Apologies for this misleading statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment