Some More Pictures of My Work





I thought I would show you some pictures of another room I have done. It is Annie's lounge room, a friend of mine who I posted about a couple of days ago. In her room we have made a collection of cushions over time in vintage fabrics, fabric remnants and beautiful Designers Guild and Kenzo designs. Some of the first cushions I ever made for her, nearly 8 years ago, are still being used in the room. We have used an eclectic mix of patterns, colours and furniture styles in this lounge room to create a lived in, family atmosphere. I have also used one of the beautiful inlaid chests placed behind one of the large loose cover sofa's as a place for Annie to display family photographs and fresh flowers.

I hope you all like this room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment