My French Life - Blog Announcement

Hi Everyone,

I have had such a huge response to my post on Vicki Archer's new book My French Life and most of you are asking me where you can access it from overseas. Well you're not going to believe it however, Vicki Archer herself emailed me about my post and so I asked her where you could all purchase it from. This is what she said;

"At the moment My French Life is distributed only in Australia and New Zealand so the way to purchase outside the country is to use one of the bookshop internet sites that ship overseas. The problem is that Penguin is out of stock at the warehouse so many bookshops are waiting for a second reprint.
If you google," My French Life Vicki Archer" all the sites will come up. I know Abbeys, Dymocks and Angus and Robertson ship overseas. Borders.have stock now in store for those in Australia wishing to purchase.
Alternatively you could email Penguin ( probably marketing in Melbourne) and ask them when and if it will be available overseas. They know much more than me about availability"


I hope this info helps you all out. Alternatively I am trying to purchase some stock of the book for my shop, so if I am successful I will announce it on my blog so that you can possibly purchase it from me.

Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment