The Kemps do it again...






The brains behind the world renowned Soho Hotel in London, Tim & Kit Kemp of Firmdale Hotels are embarking on their 7th hotel opening in London next month. The new Haymarket Hotel is located on the corner of Suffolk Place and Haymarket next to the famous Haymarket Theatre Royal which was designed in the 19th Century by John Nash. The historic building features a dramatic row of columns on its facade and has been undergoing a major "Kemp Style" renovation over the past 12 months. The hotel's interiors which have been directed by Kit, who has also been the visionary behind the interior design of Firmdale's 6 other properties, are tipped to be her best yet.

I have listed above photos of the drawing room at another one of the Kemp's properties - Number Sixteen Hotel in London - also designed by Kit. I couldn't believe it when I saw the paintings on the wall which are by Australian artist Allyson Reynolds from her Moths series. If you remember the pictures I posted last week of my home you will recall my Allyson Reynolds moths painting.

I will be posting photographs of the much anticipated Haymarket Hotel as soon as they have been released so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment