The Winners Are...



Congratulations Kiminottawa and Midcenturyjo for your correct answers to our new Blog Competion. The Blythe doll above is being used to depict me in the banner of our new site which we have just launched this afternoon. Please click here and you will be directed to Casapinka - A House in Translation - a new blog by Pink Mohair and me, Anna Spiro. I hope you all like it.
Please email me Kiminottawa and Midcenturyjo so that I can contact you both regarding your prizes. Thank you everyone for your participation in this competition. Please visit regularly as there will be lots more competitions in the future for you all to enter.
I'll be resuming with normal Absolutely Beautiful posts tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your support. You are all so wonderful.
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment