My French Life by Vicki Archer






Well here it is, My French Life by Australian born Vicki Archer. This book was on my Christmas wishlist and I was lucky enough to find it under our Christmas tree on Christmas morning. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Vicki's story over the holidays about her move from Australia to France with her family where she and her husband purchased a run down seventeenth-century French farmhouse in Saint-Remy-de-Provence. She writes about her complete renovation of the house and all the things presented to her with undertaking a project of this size in a foreign country. What a wonderful story it is. A book filled to the brim with beautiful photographs by Carla Coulson. It is just so beautiful. It is proudly sitting on top of my pile of favourite books on a tray on an ottoman in my lounge room at the moment. If you love beautiful things then this book should be on the top of your wishlist. I think my husband wishes he never gave it to me as I am again longing for a trip to France!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment